Prints On Canvas

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Misting and Masking...

Hi! April here with some fun misting and masking tips today.

Yes, this is something I can do again and again, and again. Simply because it is so FUN! Today I am going to share the fun with you, using Maya Road mist and chipboard keychain.

1) Take out the chipboards from the ball-chain, and arrange them on the cardstock. Here I chose to play with Basics from Basic Grey.
2) Hold the bottle about 6" above the cardstock, and start spraying over the chipboards. To add more fun, you can unscrew the cap, hold it and splatter the mist a bit here and there.
3) Let dry, then remove the chipboards.
4) Now you have a custom-made patterned paper.
5) You can use these chipboards as masking again, arranging them in different ways, and using different colors too. I love the misted chipboards which can be used on other projects.
Here is the layout that I created using my new patterned paper. There are many new mist colors in store, hope you have fun playing with the chipboards and mist too!
Don't forget to enter our two ongoing contests. Info is HERE.

April

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Love this beautiful layout. Makes me really want to stock up on Maya chipboard!!