Prints On Canvas

Sunday, August 15, 2010

2 New Contests Announced!

Happy Sunday!! I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful weekend of crafting. What could be better, right? :)

I am back today to announce not one, but TWO new contests that start today, right here on our blog. Everyone is welcome to play along.

Because we need a separate Mr. Linky for each contest, there is a post right underneath this one introducing the second contest.

So, up first is our SUMMER contest! Here's how it will work:

  • You may enter any layout or mini album that is SUMMER themed. Time to scrap all those photos you have been taking!
  • One layout entry, and one mini album entry per person
  • Entries must be linked to THIS POST using Mr Linky and by loaded into the YSS gallery.
  • The deadline is 11:59 PM PST on September 15th, 2010.
  • Winners will be chosen randomly.
  • Prizes will be announced soon, and will be SUPER YUMMY!
So, up second is our Christmas Card contest! Here's how it will work:

  • You may enter any Christmas or holiday themed card. If you celebrate Hanukkah or Kwanza, those cards are ok too.
  • You may enter up to three (3) cards.
  • Entries must be linked to THIS POST using Mr Linky and by loaded into the YSS gallery.
  • The deadline is 11:59 PM PST on September 15th, 2010.
  • Winners will be chosen randomly or by DT selection.
  • Prizes will be announced soon, and will be SUPER YUMMY (They just MIGHT include some new CHA goodies...)!

8 comments:

Taj White said...

awesome contest. I have a question about the first one. Do you have to create both a layout & a mini album?

Erica said...

Taj, you can submit one of each. So one layout and one mini book. Not two layouts, not two minis.... So you can technically enter twice but they have to be different kinds of projects.

Miwa said...

How exciting! Most of all, I really appreciate the incentive to try and figure out my Christmas card design - before December! =)

Krystle said...

I love the summery colors of the Bayberry line so I used it for my contest entry!

Tinkerbell said...

Thank you for fun contests ! Thank you for inspiring me to start early for my Christmas cards !

Tracy said...

This is an awesome contest .... I have just added my Summer LO ...

Thanks.

Love, Tracy G

Krystle said...

I just entered the card contest too!

Melanie said...

I just added a layout for the summer contest.