*** ETA: we will fill as many orders as we can before we leave. If your order has not been filled, it will be filled as soon as we return. I get home Thursday night and will resume filling orders Friday. The coupon code is good through 7/31/09. Orders are filled in the order they came in and will ship out USPS Priority mail. ***
But you guys kept me hopping all day long with the orders! I'm trying to get them all (or as many as I can) filled before I leave Monday morning. I still have to do laundry, pack, set up the to do list for the big man and make sure my little man is all taken care of next week.
And the orders! Wow! You're cleaning us out! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I love when piles of paper get smaller, when boxes of embellishments empty out and I can visually see the inventory going down. Yeah!
So, in case you're reading this and asking yourself 'Whats she so excited about?'
Well, two things.
First, the big 20% off sale. If you aren't a newsletter subscriber, you probably missed out. I waited to post this until the newsletter fanatics out there got a chance to order. On top of our already low sale prices, we're offering another 20% off your order total. So you can save 20% off anything in the store thats NOT on sale AND another 20% on top of the sale prices. So if you see something for 25% off in the store, take another 20% off that!
Here is the LINK to the newsletter in case you want to read the entire thing. Its quite riveting.
We also said we'd announce the next contest on Friday. So we are a day late posting that. Sorry.
Mini Album Contest
* Deadline August 20th *
* Upload any mini album to the gallery by the deadline to win a prize package from the store.
* Album can be any size 8x8 or smaller.
* Odd shaped albums ARE allowed.
* Handmade albums are okay. I know some people have a Bind It All or some other binding device and you may want to use that.
* There is no theme. It can be anything you want it to be.
*Winner will be featured on the blog, in the weekly newsletter and on the Home Page of the site during September.
*Please make sure this is an original design and not a scraplift. List all supplies used in the description area when uploading. Please also include your username.
* Don't forget to upload your pictures to the contest gallery and no where else. This is the only place we look when going through the entries.
Email me with any questions at email@example.com