Prints On Canvas

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Restock on products {ETA: New Arrivals}

Just a few restocks today:

Glossy Accents by Ranger
Kaiser Craft Rhinestones
Kokuyo refills

Don't forget to upload your birthday layouts and cards to the Gallery.

Doesn't this Bazzill swatch box look lovely? All that Bazzill.... Now I just need it sorted by color. Any volunteers? Why did I dig this out? Because I'm matching Bazzill colors to our new paper lines. A new feature you'll find in our store this year. In case you haven't taken advantage of the Bazzill sale, its going quick! Save 25-40% off our old stock of Bazzill. Some colors only have 1 sheet left!

And a little giveaway on my blog.

ETA: Well, better late than never, I always say. An order I thought was lost or missing just arrived today. A large box from My Minds Eye containing 2 of their holiday lines - Be Merry and Snowed In. I figured that this was lost and I'd never receive it. After many phone calls and emails last month, I'd written it off. Well, today, these lovely papers arrived and I'm so glad they did!

Some of the patterns are great for Holiday/Winter themed projects and other are perfect for ANY time of the year. Lots of pinks and blues - I'm thinking Valentines cards with some of them....

So check out the NEW section of the store for some new 'old' product.

And you still have about 24 hours to post on Mandys Blog to win the Pregnancy Journal. Make sure you get your comment posted by the deadline!

0 comments: