Prints On Canvas

Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Pink Paislee

Have you seen the new Pink Paislee stuff? I just absolutely LOVE it! I cannot wait to get my hands on it. They have so many great new lines with amazing color combos and they are introducing new embellishments such as chipboard letters and shapes!

Their new Fascinating collection:

Their new Encahnting collection:

Their newCaptivating collection:

And the new Fetching collection:

I am so excited about all these. To see more check out the new Pink Paislee Blog. So stay tuned as we wait to see what all the new goodies Erica finds at CHA! We will be updating you regularly with all the new fun stuff coming out! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Pink Paislee!!! Isn't their papers & glitter awesome?!