Prints On Canvas

Friday, January 9, 2009

More Sneak Peeks

Finally!

Take a look at some of the peeks we've seen around the blog world:

My Minds Eye
Graphic 45
Making Memories
SEI
7 Gypsies
Chatterbox
Cosmo Cricket - I always LOVE the videos they do! And the spinner cards would be so cute on cards and layouts wouldn't they? Can't wait to see them at the show.

My new FLIP camera came the other day and I've been busy playing with it. Really, no manual needed. Its self-explanatory. If any of you are looking for an easy video camera - THIS is the one to get. All the software you need comes loaded on it and its the size of my iPod.
Look for some videos posted on my blog in the coming days as I play around with it more.

Don't forget the Birthday Bash is right around the corner!

If you want to wait up for it, the BIG newsletter will go out at midnight PST tonight. So be ready for it.

New product is starting to roll in too. Keep an eye out on the NEW section of the store.

Ribbon giveaway here and Mandys Pregnancy Journal is up for grabs too!

0 comments: