Prints On Canvas

Thursday, August 4, 2011

A & A

My YSS DT Kit this time had a chock full of October Afternoon 5 & Dime goodness and Cosmo Cricket's Odds and Ends...you gotta love both lines for sure! :) Big thanks to Erica for letting us pick out our own stash this time! you're the sweetest! lol!! :)

With all that yummo goodness, I whipped up this (super layered) layout of my Missy A and her lil fren (whose name also starts with A! hence the A & A titled layout) :P.. you can see, I simply couldn't resist adding the Cosmo Cricket fussy cut vintage gurls to my layout!

Those Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alphas are cool too! I dabbed some glimmer glaze and glimmer glam to change the white of the alphas to a slightly off white tinge, and if you look at it up close, it's all glittery and very pretty! :) I added the glimmer glam to the white flowers too :)



Materials from YSS : October Afternoon 5 & Dime - Lemon Drops Patterned Paper, October Afternoon 5 & Dime - Shape Stickers, Cosmo Cricket Odds & Ends - Trinkets Patterned Paper, Girls Paperie Vintage Whimsy - Frou Frou Patterned Paper, Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alphas - White Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alphas - White, Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam - Pixie Dust & Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze - Champagne

Other Supplies: Ek Success Border Punch, Flowers

1 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Nice layout, love all the embellies!