Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stash Faves

Hi all!

I LOVE anything from Maya Road, it's easy to get totally addicted on her using her chipboard and clear products on every layout. The best thing is that it's on a GREAT sale here at YSS!!
Most of the chipboard is 25% off, but there are even products with 75% off, that is an amazing deal if I can say!

How incredibly cute is this birdcage for a special mini album.

I can see using this as an AAM album, a little inspire book with favorite words or quotes, or how about a cool mini album using nature as a subject?
Also very fun is this banner album, which is on sale with 50% off. Not only they are a huge hit in the scrapbooking industry, it is also such a fun playful shape! You can stash these up for some really cool summer mini albums, or how cool would this be as a birthday gift?!


This set of mini chipboard is absolutely perfect for your special valentines project. It fits perfectly on a layout, but it is also fun to use it for wrapping, for altered project.. well everything!





Also, these windows and little houses are making my heart melt, I LOVE them and I can't wait to use these myself!! Perfect for any kind of layout to embellish!

Oh, and these sheer doilies? PURE DELIGHT!

I just wanted to leave you with this layout where I used the doilies.. I LOVE doilies and I love how easy and beautiful these are from Maya Road!


Have fun shopping and don't forget all the amazing discounts and extra points you get when ordering. Check out the specials and coupons HERE

Danielle

1 comments:

Ilene said...

What a gorgeous LO!

Do you guys think you'll be adding Bo Bunny to your roster of brands you carry? Just curious.