Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stash Faves! Bella Blvd.

Hi all! I wanted to share with you some of my favorites this month from Bella Blvd!

First, the Socialite collection is just PERFECT for New Year's events and parties! The colors are so bright and fun, and the stickers sheets and journal sheets provide just the right embellishments!



Also is the Lovey Dovey collection from Bella Blvd. With Valentine's Day coming up, this collection is just right! Besides reds and pinks, there are some great shades of teals and yellows and greens. I think this collection would also be fantastic for baby themes pages and cards.


I created a few projects with these two collections. This first layout below uses papers and stickers from the Socialite collection.




And this page uses papers from both collections. I also used some Smooch inks to paint some streaks on my page to look like nail polish. :) There are also some Maya Road frames that I inked with black ink and backed with some papers.




Lastly, I used the reds and yellows and pinks from the Socialite, plus a cute Maya Road banner to make this adorable "I Love You" banner for Valentine's Day! I just love using yellow with pink and red. I also used some Maya Road flowers and pins on the first and last pennant.



Be sure to check out this collection in the store!!!
-Audrey

1 comments:

Unknown said...

just beautiful... I'd like to get some
drozd.linda@yahoo.com