Friday, February 4, 2011

Look at all the goodies in the sales section.

Hi this is Bente.

I love to work with the papers from October Afternoon.

Now that all the new collections are on their way I wanted to share a couple of layouts I made recently with patterned paper from their previous collections. This time I did not want to use too many embellishments, I just wanted to let the beautiful papers shine.
The good thing is that you can find almost all of it in the store marked down by 25 percent.
That can not be a bad thing!

The half circles around the curve that almost make the design look like a flower are the banners cut out from patterned paper from the Seaside collection.
Posted by Picasa
There is a great variety of these papers to choose from in the shop. And remember they are on sale at the moment!

Here is another example of what you can do. The blue ledger-paper and the black are the same paper only different sides of it. I actually used only one sheet because after cutting out the middle I had the frame left over and I cut it down to size to back the blue and give it some contrast.


In this photo my daughter is taking a picture of the potatoes we just dug up. We had cultivated them mostly for educational purposes and she was very proud of herself.
She took a photograph with her cellphone that she sent to her father who was out of town.

Thanks for taking a look!




2 comments:

Miwa said...

Beautiful layouts! Thanks for sharing!

Valerie Bishop said...

Gorgeous layouts!