Prints On Canvas

Monday, December 21, 2009

A quick and simple card!

Are you like me, wanting to personalise some gifts and cards? But we ran out of time......... LOL


Here's a quick and simple solution.

I made a card cum gift holder(yes... that Maya Road Kraft Envelope will hold a gift card).
Materials:
- 6x6 inch paper
- 5 x 6 inch paper
- Maya Road Kraft Envelope

Just 5 quick simple steps:

1) Cut a piece of paper to 6x6, another piece to 5x6



2) Using the 6x6 inch paper, fold a little half inch on 1 side. Fold over to the Kraft Envelope.

Paste down with liquid glue like glossy accent. Hold there till glue has bonded in.



3) Then paste over it with the 5x6 paper. You instantly get a card.


4) Embellish the front anyway you like it. Here I added a Maya Road frame(I inked it).... backed it up with the same matching red MME "Merry Days of Christmas" paper. Added a Elle's Studio tag and Maya Road flower. And I tie some rope down at the spine of the card. Voila... quick and easy.

Honestly you can take this any direction you like. The point for me was quick and easy. I reach out for my available stash. Not going to crash my brains, searching for the perfect embellishments.


Inside I dry brush some white paint and stamp a French Script over it.

Done! Just ready to put my gift card inside this envelope.

I will write my blessings on the blue side.


What do you think? Quick and easy.

0 comments: