Prints On Canvas

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Little gift bag

Hello everyone, busy with your last minute shopping. Need some creativity therapy.

I had my fair of shopping and picking up gifts for friends, family, pastors... etc...

I want to share this cute gift 'bag' with you.


Materials:

1) Toilet roll

2) Some paints

3) Some stamps

4) Trims


First, flatten a toilet roll like this. Easy peasy, right!


Next, I painted some acrylic paint over the toilet roll. I wanted a shabby chic look so i chose this light blush pink.

Then I use Staz on Saddle Brown and stamp these images.



At the bottom, I stitched up with some weird stitching. You can definitely do better than me!!! LOL...

I failed at stitching.... hee..hee...



And I top it off with some trims.



Now, you can put a gift card, or a little pair of earrings into this 'bag'..........

I hinted to my hubby........ this 'bag' needs a credit card.... hahaha....


So, you can take this simple project to any level.

Variations:

1) Add some die cuts
2) Add some stickers

3) Doodle on it


Make it yours!!!! Have a happy holiday season

0 comments: