Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stash Favs

OK today's happen to actually be one of my favs too. If you have been over to my gallery you will see lots of mini books. I love to make them and love seeing all the other ones that have been rolling into the gallery too. If you need any ideas head over to the YSS gallery there are tons of great ideas and inspiration for you to create a minibook. I went through the store and here are some of my favs there are more so be sure to skip on over and check them out for yourself maybe pick a couple up you still have a few more days to get orders in to get 20% OFF (some of the minis are already marked down so you get the 20% off on top of the mark down awesome)!


CHIPBOARD MINIS


Jenni Bowlin Mini Album -Star
(these come in all different cut out shapes)Maya Road Layered mini albumCosmo Cricket Blackboard Album -House
(many other shapes available)


ACRYLIC MINIS


Rusty Pickle Clear Acrylic Album
(these come in all sorts of shapes too)
Maya Road Acrylic
These come in many shapes too
Also want to remind you if you haven't commented on the giveaway post make sure you do. Have a great day!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I love all of these~