Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stash Faves

Welcome to the new Thursday feature on the blog. Each week, I'm going to highlight some of the favorite product combos in the store with you. Just some things that I notice as I fill orders.
Maya Road Suitcase album and Sheer travel tags.


How cute would they be hanging from the handle of the suitcase? Perfect travel album!
That 'Property Of' tag would be perfect!

And who else sees the perfect tropical travel album using the SEI Bridgeport/Mimosa papers with this suitcase?




Just arrived this week - the new Prima Spring papers. So FUN! I just made myself a little kit of papers and embellishments today using some of the following items:
Prima Papers



Prima Fiesta Flowers


Prima Felt

And another favorite from Prima - their new Stamp kits. In each set, you get a small stamp, an ink pad in a coordinating color and 2-3 little journaling cards. I see a lot of cards made with these in the near future!


Brads - after seeing what mrsmeek did with them in the Basic Grey Contest, I'm totally hoarding brads to lift her idea somehow. Ideas are forming in my brain right now. And with the new textured brads available, the sky is the limit. Fabric brads, epoxy brads, metal brads, glittered brads....

And what layout or card is complete without American Crafts Thickers? So many varieties. Different textures and colors!

0 comments: