Wednesday, March 4, 2009

February Gallery

I'm still amazed at all of the great things the DT came up with last month. And with the products I sent them this month, I can't wait to see how they impress me this time!

So, here are the links to the final galleries.

Enjoy!

Emeline

Carrie

Mandy

Wendy

June

Erica

And I had some emails about the new banner. I created this using the new SEI Bridgeport papers. Its actually one sheet from the line - Pavilion. The front side (the butterfly side) has a slight foiling to it while the back side is plain paper. I used the back side for the base of the banner and then cut butterflies from the foiled front side. The trees are the new mini chipboard trees from Maya Road - we have a reorder in for them.

Also, a few more items from American Crafts came in today. A few journaling books and Thickers. Must have Thickers!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new look too! Very refreshing!