Thursday, March 19, 2009

Basic Grey Winners and a few other things....

So, I know you are all wondering who won the BG contest.....

mrsmeek with 76 Brads..... (I just love the fact that she used Brads. And 76 of them! I can remember Donna Downey posting about brads last year and she sang it to the tune of a Justin Timberlake song. Must find a link to that post.)

Michelle with Dad + Me - lovely layering!

and the runner up (so hard to choose!)

luv2scrap with Dreamfields and Relax - Basic Grey papers are already distressed but I must say - distressing them further adds to their flair!

I can't believe the awesome details on the layouts in this gallery! You guys really love working with Basic Grey!
Don't forget to upload your Guest Design layouts/cards/minis/altered projects before March 31st. We'll chose one person to Guest Design for us next month and it could be you!!
I know a lot of you are huge Ali Edwards fans and you're probably familiar with her 3 things articles. I've noticed a lot of the new items in the store that go together so well that its almost like the manufacturers teamed up this year to coordinate everything!
As I pull orders, I start to really look at the papers and products I get in the store. Not that I have that much time to actually sit and scrap these days. I tend to hoard it all - just like you!
BUT, I've noticed in all of my stacks of product on my desks right now, are these perfect little page kits or a small group of items that go so well together. By accident or by careful planning.
I'll post my picks for this week later today.

0 comments: