Prints On Canvas

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Scrap Room - Carrie Labani

Here is another fabulous scrap space - just makes me want to be creative! If I could go back and redo my room, I would do the dark furniture too.
Enjoy!
Love, Love, Love the magnent board so I can display my latest pages without damaging them!
Tupperware for AC Thickers!
My hanging shelf with jars and magnetic strip with more little containers to hold all those fun little things!
My basket full of mini albums for quick inspiration!
When we first moved into our house we were overwhelmed with what to do with the big game room. Well after several visits to Ikea we finally had our Project room, half is my husbands office and the other is my scrap space. I love our big connecting desks so we both have lots of room to work and still be able to chat with each other. And who wouldn't love the TV on the wall so you can watch Sunday football but still scrap!
Cricut and sewing machine - within reach. Handy!
I mounted a shelf on the wall to store extra paper and kits!
Keep a rolling crate handy on the floor with your latest paper and kits!
A shelf to hold lots of tools, albums and goodies!


We'll be posting more Scrap Rooms this week!

0 comments: