Prints On Canvas

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas is in the air....

I love this time of the year. We continue to decorate today. I have a couple of days to catch up on in my December Daily and then I'll be posting those pictures later on.

Prices dropping in the store - I love sale time. Its time to get rid of the old stuff and make room for all of the new stuff. It should be your favorite time as well - getting your favorite scrapbook products on sale! I'm just as excited as you are to see whats new in January.

Don't forget to purchase your gift certificates. For every one you purchase, you get a $5.00 card for yourself. You can use the code thats emailed to you OR request one of our fancy Holiday Gift Card envelopes. We'll post the samples soon, but we just stocked up on pretty red petal envelopes from Paper Source and cute little stickers to decorate them with. This option is available for free with any Gift Card purchase.

I'm finishing up the Holiday Banner for the blog and I added Christmas music the other day. I've been waiting to add that playlist since before Thanksgiving.

The October Afternoon gallery is now closed. Please give us a few days to look over everything and announce a winner!

We have more scrap rooms to post AND a gallery recap that you're going to love!

Stay tuned!

0 comments: