Prints On Canvas

Monday, December 22, 2008

Sale update coming soon

Right now, a little inspiration while you shop.

Fancy Pants

Graphic 45

KI Memories

Layle Koncar

Making Memories

Pink Paislee

Prima

Sassafras - A contest and the post below where you can post the store that you purchase Sass Lass products at. Go ahead and post YSS.com. :)

And some inspiration from the Design Team:

Beatriz

Carrie

Emeline

June

Wendy

Gallery Inspiration:

Wendy used the new Jenni Bowlin Red/Black line to make a mini album. LOVE these papers for Christmas.

And if you liked her November gallery, you should see her DECEMBER gallery. Lovely!

Mandy used a lot of the SEI holiday papers and American Crafts Tinsel Thickers in November.

June seems to be making goos use of all the products I sent her in November - looks like she's still using some of the papers and rubons! She has some tutorials on her blog showing you ways to cover chipboard and other fun things!

Emeline - have you seen the cute things she made using Graphic 45 Papers? And more delicious layouts from Em.

Carrie rocked the Pink Paislee Tinsel Town line! I adore that tree! And did you see her special holiday projects?

Beatriz used the Basic Grey Ambrosia line to make a cute little mini last month and this month, the new Sassafras Lass Life at the Pole papers - these papers make adorable cards as well as layouts.

Other inspiration from around Blogland:

Elle's Studio

Ali Edwards - are you caught up with your December Daily? I'm not! Stuck on day 8 but slowly working on it!

Bella Blvd. This girl is seriously talented and we can't wait to see what she comes up with at CHA. We still have a few of her products left in stock - get them while they're still here!

Christine Middlecamp - I admire this woman for her courage AND her creative abilities. Can't wait to take another class with her.

Nora Griffin - I wish I could be as organized (and creative) as this lady!

Martha - because she always posts the cutest pictures of her pugs and I wish Rascal would give me some cute pose. And the cute outfits she finds for her pugs.....

Inspired Blueprints - love this new Sketch Site.

I hope you enjoyed all of the inspiration here. I am taking a quick break to sleep and then will post the new discount and markdown for Monday. Its been a tough weekend with limited internet access. Darn wet weather keeps tripping the breakers in the house - the one my router is hooked up too! Try processing orders and printing shipping labels in these conditions! Right now, its dry and things have been up and running most of today. I'm back to filling orders and a good chunk should go out in the mail Monday. All I have to say is that I love my Blackberry!

0 comments: