Saturday, November 22, 2008

Weekend update

As you can see below, we added a few more things to the sale section. Pink Paislees Pop Fashion and Vintage Moon are on sale. We just received the new Tinsel Town line and our Sweet Cakes order is on its way, along with the reorder of Tinsel Town acrylic stamps.


Don't forget the October Afternoon contest. You can win OA goodies. Here is a snippet of what you can win.

I made my husband take me to see Twilight. He actually liked it. And he's reading the books now. Anyone else see it this weekend? It was our 10 year anniversary. 10 years since our first date. We went to see a movie at the same movie theater we went to on our first date. Dinner and a movie. Just like 10 years ago.

I took some pictures of us with his phone. Just need to upload them so I can scrapbook them. I found a new sketch site that I just *love* and can't wait to share. Next post though.

1 comments:

Kimmie said...

congrats on 10 years!

I went and saw Twilight on Friday also!