Monday, November 3, 2008

A hard decision

Picking the new DT member that is......

Okay, so I narrowed it down to 7 girls. Yes, I know. Then I sent their information (blog links, links to gallery etc) to the current DT members and asked them for feedback. I did my best to 'tally' their votes/feedback and then figure in mine.

Not so easy.

So who made the final cut? In no particular order......

Tonya Boone

June Goh

Wendy Kwok

Nancy van den Berg

Crystal Brothers

Liza Yet

Carol Yeo

And the newest DT member is........

June Goh!
Congratulations June!
June joins us from Singapore. We loved her use of bright colors and mixing it up a little. She stamps, she sews and she's not afraid of patterned paper. I love that! June is going to bring some new 'awesomeness' to the team. (Yep, I just made up a new word.) June will be getting her first kit and will be loading up her gallery soon!

Welcome June!

I just want to say that the rest of the people on the list were amazing as well. Different styles but everyone brought something interesting to the table. Like I said, each person got a thumbs up from the Design Team. Thank you all for entering and I hope you stick around!

I'll pick a winner from the comments below tomorrow.

19 comments:

Sue Lui said...

Erica, you're such a tease! Can't wait to find out who the new DT member is. :)

~Nancy~ said...

Congrats June! How exciting!!!
Such a great pick.. love her work! XOXO Nancy

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Congrats to the winner !! ALL the entries were Amazing !!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to June! Can't wait to see your creations in the gallery :)

Alyssa said...

Congrats, June! I just checkedout your blog- your work is wonderful!

Mandy said...

Congrats June! Welcome to the YSS Design Team. Can't wait to see more of your work!

Wendy Kwok said...

Congrats to June!

Tweetpea said...

Congratulations June! Great job! Hey, I'm almos your neighbor over here in Hawaii. Can't wait to see your new creations.

Gloria Stengel said...

Congrats June!

jaz lee said...

congrats June!look fwd to see yr work ;)

Carrie said...

Congrats June. I so loved all your bright fun pages!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS JUNE!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations June!

Edleen said...

Woohoo June! Congrats!!!

Vivs said...

congratulations June!!

Unknown said...

Congrats June..

Kimmie said...

congrats

Anonymous said...

Congrates June!

June said...

Wow thank you everyone for your warm wishes !!
-June