Prints On Canvas

Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's Elementary!

Yes, I am a big fan of Studio Calico now! Look at all it's fabulous lines, it is no wonder that SC is among one of the most popular brands!
 
I was totally excited to hold the new Elementary in my hands! The colors and cool design just made me wanted to go back to YSS store and get more, LOL!





And I also get to try out their new Mister Huey's color mists! Love, love, love the colors!!
 

Here are some projects that I did when I received my SC stash.
 





Erica always has to do some re-ordering for Studio Calico stash. So grab yours before they fly off the shelves! Also do remember to enter the promotion code "October2010" to save 15% off your entire purchase, including items on sale.
 
Happy stashing!
April

1 comments:

Scrapamum said...

I LOVE what you created!!!!!! Can't wait to get my order in the mail!!!!!!