Prints On Canvas

Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday's Sketch

It's that time again! Your weekly dose of scrappy, sketch inspiration! Here is what I have for you this week...


and here is what I created with it...


I mixed and matched a bit this week, using Basic Grey's Olivia papers, along with an Oliver embelli sticker (bottom right photo), I used Sassafras Lass Indie Girl papers and a border sticker, May Arts Lace, Maya Mist in Blue Corn Metallic, Bakers Twine, and My Little Shoebox alpha stickers. All of these you can find in the YSS store right now! 

Here are a few close-ups so that you can see it better...


I hope the sketch inspires you and I can't wait to see each of your creative takes on it!
xx Heidi

2 comments:

Keely Livings said...

WOW! Such a gorgeous layout, Heidi!!! I can't wait to play with this sketch.

Keely Livings said...

Here is my take:
http://yourscrapbookstash.com/newgallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=10741&pid=8811#top_display_media