Prints On Canvas

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wall Hanging Tips

Hi! It's Alyssa again, back with another tips and tricks post. Today I am bringing you a wall hanging made with Cosmo Cricket "DeLovely." It is so pretty and available in the store.

To create this hanging, which is 6"x 6", I took a page out of a scalloped chipboard album and painted the edges. Then I layered on the embellishments and this was the result:


Now, I have 4 more pages from this little chipboard album, so I think more projects are in store. For example, what about a welcome sign for my front door? Or a sign with a quote for over my desk? The possibilities are endless!

When you are ready to make yours, check out the "albums" section of the store for several great options for your wall hangings. The best part: for the cost of one mini album, you get several pages, and thus several decor pieces! Feel free to use my project as a "sketch" for yours. Just upload it to the gallery so I can see what you made. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
~Alyssa~

4 comments:

Adrienne Pierce said...

Oh wow Alyssa! That is UBER CUTE! I just ordered Delovely last week from ya'll! I think I may make one for my room! I don't think my boys would like it too much :))

Thanks for the great inspiration!

april said...

Lovely project, Alyssa! Love the idea of using the pages from mini album!

Carrie said...

Love it

Hester said...

Delovely is indeed lovely!