Prints On Canvas

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January Guest Designer


Want to know who the very first Guest Designer for 2010 is? In case you missed her smiling face on the Home Page, its Nora Griffin! This girl knows how to work paper and stamps. Here's a little more about Nora.



I have been married for ten years to Sean who thankfully embraces craftiness in our life and can rubber stamp things far better than I can. We have a teenager, McIntosh, who keeps us entertained with his adventurous clothing choices and keeps my gray hair multiplying rapidly. Beyond Sean and Mac another special aspect of my life will be finally finishing up college this spring after 16 years...now I just have to figure out what I want to do with my degree.

Are you a messy or organized scrapper?
While I'm working on something I usually make a pretty good mess, but then I clean up in between projects and am the type of person who has to have everything put away in it's place at the end of the day.

Favorite product?
Tied for first place are wood mounted rubber stamps and patterned paper. Although right now I am also loving patterned tapes, my typewriter and way too many punches.

Favorite manufacturer(s)?
Hambly, Catslife Press, and Martha Stewart

3 other scrappers that you admire/follow
Is this a good place to shamefully admit that I just checked my Google Reader and have 330 blogs that I'm following? Yikes. Some favorites scrappers right now though are Amanda Johnson, Jennifer Johner, and Lisa Truesdell

0 comments: