Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blown away.....

I wish I could say I've been blown away by all the CHA goodness filling the air around here, but I can't. I've been knocked down and drug through the mud by a nasty cold/flu bug in this house. As a mother, I should have known better than to take my son to CHA. Last year it worked so well and we thought we could do it again this year. Nope, this year, while doing a fabulous Make'n'take with Margie, some lady sneezed all over my son and passed some nasty bug. He brought home this nasty bug and proceeded to pass it to me...... So I've been out of commission for a few days getting up occasionally to fill an order, ship something etc. Its been a bad few days around here.

I'm finally feeling somewhat normal today so its back to work. The final picttures from CHA have been edited and uploaded to the gallery. There is so much inspiration in that Gallery right now its unbelievable. They will remain in the Gallery until the Summer show when I will replace it with more new stuff. So save them, bookmark them or print them - because the new stuff is starting to arrive!!!
Making Memories Flower Patch arrived. Perfect for Spring and Easter. I have a layout started but that nasty bug forced me to stop working on it. Once I get caught up I hope to finish it this week. Same great papers from MM with the pastels and diecut papers to match. They came out with some really cute metal butterflies and other embellishments. We also reordered the Love Notes line and the Tiny Alphas (you guys can't get enough of those!)
Technique Tuesday - more Ali Edwards stamp designs, plus reorders of the last ones. Even a cute page kit designed by Ali. For $20 you get everything to make a 12x12 layout including an exclusive stamp set, cardstock, canvas and chipboard (TT Tiles), twill, ink and an acrylic block. This stamp set can only be purchased in this kit. And we have a special running - spend $35 or more in Technique Tuesday products and receive a special limited edition collectors set FREE! This collector set is yet another exclusive set designed by Ali Edwards. There are only so many of these to go around so if you want one, now is the time to get it. I will post a picture of them here later so check back. It will also be in the Newsletter that goes out later today.
Jenni Bowlin - Her new paper line and chipboard buttons are now in stock! Farmers Wife is gorgeous and if you love vintage - heck, even if you don't like vintage - these papers are awesome! Everything Jenni comes out with is amazing. You can also pick up the new chipboard buttons and cardstock stickers.
More to come in February!
Sketch Winner - The Winner of Carries Sketch Contest is April Yap! Congrats April!


Design Team Gallery - I feel like I've neglected these fabulous girls this past month. Each one of them has been so busy working on 2 kits! Yes 2. I sent them their January Kits and then sent them the February kits as well. February was of course filled with Valentines goodness. So check out their January and February galleries today for some amazing inspiration.
If you're still looking for Valentines projects like cards or mini albums - you NEED to see the gallery. June posted a 10 cards using 3 patterned papers and cardstock (which will be sold in a kit). This is perfect for those of you who need to get V-day cards done before the big day. More on that later this week.
Did you post a comment during our CHA updates? If you did, then you might have won $5.00 in Stash Cash. Here is the list of winners from each day. If you're post was picked, please email me at admin@yourscrapbookstash.com to claim your Stash Cash.
Saturday:
Post # 3mudmaven said...
Love that long skinny heart on the card! ~chris


Sunday
Post #16

sylv said...
My Minds Eye used to be my first "go to" paper. Now I adore and hoard all that is Fancy Pants! I really only recently started paying attention to 7 Gypsies and it's gaffer tape is stilling my heart!
January 28, 2009 8:45 PM


Monday
Post #7

Michelle Ling said...
Wow! I love those stitched mulberry paper! Can't wait for them to be made available!
January 26, 2009 4:59 PM


Tuesday
Post #17

Lana Day said...
Loving the Graphic 45's fashionista
January 27, 2009 11:10 PM


Wednesday
Post #5

Erika M. said...
I'm really loving almost everything that I've seen so far - those felties and Prima stamps are fabulous! I' m going to have to prioritize my list because I can't buy all of it at one time!
January 28, 2009 11:48 AM


Thursday
Post #8
Kim C. said...
I found your site by accident, but I will certainly be coming back. Sounds like you had a great time at CHA.Your little one is darling.
January 30, 2009 5:20 AM
Remember to email me at admin@yourscrapbookstash.com to claim your Stash Cash!
I'll be back later with more from the Design Team. I've been saving all of my favorites from January and February and its almost time to post them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really won?! Woohooo!! Thanks so much for picking my lo! This really makes my day!! :)

Anonymous said...

O not me but congrats to everyone!!

Kimmie said...

congrats, did you pick a winner from the week the design team did their thing? I know i had to email a layout instead of posting, it was lifting a persons page

Erika M. said...

Congratulations to the winner!

Carrie said...

Glad you are feeling better. Think I caught the same thing. Haven't been able to get out of bed in 4 days.