Wednesday, February 1, 2012

CHA Part 2

I promised more eye candy and here it is.

Today is the first official day as a shopper, not store owner.  A lot of these items are on my personal shopping list as well as stuff I want to include in future kits.

Pebbles - Let Freedom Ring



 Corrugated Thickers!

October Afternoon
How cute is the diecut mini album?  This is from the 9 to 5 line.





 Orange mini alphas.  Yum.
 I  love the colors from this line!








 More washi tape.
 Days if the week washi

 Woodland Park





 Greens and blues, one of my favorite combos.


Jillibean Soup

Always one of my favorite companies for embellishments.










Still to come...

Basic Grey
Fancy Pants
Jenni Bowlin
Maya Rd
Smash
WRMK
Heidi Swapp
Pink Paislee
Simple Stories
Lawn Fawn
Bazzill
Epiphany
Canvas Corp
Teresa Collins
Echo Park
Hambly
More May Arts!

0 comments: