Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Markdown .....New Product.......

I look forward to Mondays now. I get to mark down product for you and there is usually some new product that snuck in late in the week that I didn't get to drool over here on the blog.

Jenni Bowlin. Even if you don't love vintage, there is always something in one of her releases for you. Buttons. Rubons. Stick Pins.

As I walked up and down the aisles at CHA this year not wanting to leave one booth but craving the excitement of the next, I ran into Jenni's booth. I'm not a vintage scrapper but even I found things here that I needed. No, had to have.

We received the entire new release from Jenni late last week and I spent the weekend playing with it. I made several things which I'll share in my gallery later this week.

You can see her release in the CHA GAllery here and of course on her blog (see sidebar for list of all manufacturer blogs.)

I've played with some of the papers and embellishments.

So, to make room for Jenni's new stuff, I marked just a 'few' things down today.

Now reduced to 25% off.....

American Crafts Thickers (Bewitched, Hocus Pocus etc....)
Crate Paper Bliss, Seasons, North Pole and Cottage Collections
Maya Road - chipboard, acrylic, stamps and flowers from their November release

Happy Stashing!

0 comments: