Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Product

I feel like this poor blog just isn't getting the attention it deserves!

We had several new boxes of product arrive today.  We're still busy trying to get it all uploaded but for now, here is what you can find in the NEW section.

My Minds Eye Boo To You and Spiders Web.  One cute, one spooky line.  (I told you I ordered stuff for everyone!)

I've already started working with the Spiders Web line to make a really cute house.  I'm hoping to finish that up this weekend so I can post it next week.  I've gone overboard on the Halloween projects this year but I'm in love with all of the lines this year!

Check out pictures from the MME booth in the CHA Gallery to see closeups of the papers and layouts.

New Basic Grey Indian Summer is the first line to arrive here at the Stash!  Once again, BG hit the ball out of the park on this line!  The colors are fabulous and the line is versatile.  Need some BG inspiration?  You can check out the CHA Gallery here or the recent Basic Grey Contest we ran last month.  A million and one ideas to be found.

The canvas line from Prima did so well at the last show (and by the three reorders we've placed!) that they released more items for your canvas wants and needs.

This time, its in the form of refill pages for that cute little canvas album and iron ons!  Really!  Iron-ons.  I've already tested one of these bad boys and I'm going to need more!  Just a note - we DID order the new blue leather album they released but its backordered.  Once it comes in, we'll let you know.  The 6x6 canvas refill pages are for that book, not the 8x8 canvas one.  Need to see more, check out the CHA gallery here.

Don't forget, you can save 15% off your order when you use the code ELLES15.  Pick up any 3 of Elle's Studio tags and receive a free pack! (Code is valid until 9/30/09).

Happy Stashing!

0 comments: