Prints On Canvas

Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Echo Park : For The Record

Hi this is Bente!

I received so many lovely items in my latest kit from Erica. The store is overflowing with gorgeous *must-haves*.One of the collections was the new Echo Park called 'For the Record'.
Beautiful saturated colours and pretty stickersheets. I'll include some pictures of parts of the collection after my layout in this post.
Ok, this is my first lo I created with the kit. I have posted more close ups on my blog if you would like to see them.. You can use the link in the sidebar.
I started with distressing all the edges, then painted some of them and finally used my sewing machine to add some more interest to the project.
The photo is of our boots and how girly they are.

I pleated a piece of green cardstock just randomly and added that below the photo.
The flowers are as you can see *homegrown' ...lol...and a tutor
ial is coming up with those. They are so easy to make th
at of course you do not need a tutorial, but still, I made one.
I even used bakers twine here. That is a design element tha
t can be seen on many pages right now, a real fashion item! Erica has got lots of lovely colours in the store. They come on pretty little spools, and now you even get more on each spool, I think 3 yards actually !

Now please enjoy the photos of this lovely collection, and don't hesitate to check out the store for these and other gorgeous new products!


Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

CalleLillyCafe said...

Love the layout! All of it! Can I just have one of everything please? ha! =)

Bente Fagerberg said...

LOL!
Happy to hear that you like it. Those products are delightful to work with. I would not be surprised if they sell out quickly!!
Thanks for your sweet comment!!

chenguna said...

Love love love this LO. I think you did an amazing job.