Prints On Canvas

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Flower tutorial with the retro punch flower.

While creating with my new kit I wanted to find an embellishment that would add some extra dimension.

I was standing there with my rather flat retro-flowers and thought I would make something similar to the flowers I used on my BG Marjolaine layout. I tried different things and ended up with a flower that I liked a lot and that was very easy to make.

I took a few photos to show the easy steps. If you want to you can see the whole layout in the DTgallery.

Sorry about the paint-stained grubby fingers...lol!




I believe the photos are self-explanatory.


























































When the glue is dry it you can embellish the flower with a tiny flower-center or a button that goes with the colours in your layout.




I promise ; it is very easy and adds a lot to your layout!

Thanks for now!
xx


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: