Prints On Canvas

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MR Layer Book Tips

The Stash Girls were given the opportunity to pick our "own DT kit" for February. That means we got to choose what we want from the store and create! Isn't Erica awesome?! She is!

In my the kit, I chose Maya Road Mini Scroll Layer Book and also Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 papers called borders & elements. Yup that is all I used for this mini! I had so much fun creating this mini. Let's me share with you some tips on how I created it...

Firstly, I painted the Maya Road chipboard album with acrylic paint. The colors I chose is similar to the colors on the papers. I am sure you can see some textures on the painted chipboard rite?


A couple I stamped using bubble wraps. And a couple more using the script stamp. You may use either paint or mist.

To create dimension on my mini. I also use craft knife to "slice" open the image before sticking it on the page.

This is how it will look like after you use the foam dots to create the dimension.

Ta daa!! This is the layer book that I have finished. To view the inner pages, pls visit the Feb 2011 DT gallery HERE. Be sure to get hold the Cosmo Cricket paper at 25% off & the MR Layer book is on 50% off. Aren't they at BARGAIN?!

Thank you for dropping by!
Xoxo Jessy

2 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

Gorgeous album Jessy. You really excelled here!!

Hester said...

Stunning album!