Prints On Canvas

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Basic Grey *SWEET THREADS*

Oh, my goodness!


I was so excited when I got my box this month. Not only because I have a limited amount of time to create my projects this month due to my military move to Texas, but most of all because the goodies that were in it were GORGEOUS.


I ripped that box open like there was no tomorrow! I was so pleased to see the SWEET THREADS line from Basic Grey. I then proceeded to create a bunch of cards like a crazy woman. In a short amount of time I was finished and sitting in front of me were 5 cards. You only see 4 here cuz the other one is turned in for something else. ;p


Anyway, here are my cards.


I went a little butterfly and embossing crazy!


I used a mixture of cut up pattern papers, coordinating stickers, ribbons and journaling spots to create the cards. The colors in this line are just GORGEOUS.


Just in case you want to pick up the SWEET THREADS line, you can go HERE.
The store carries a variety of other embellishments that go along with the line and they are just so pretty and fun to play with.


Have a great day!


Michelle M.

0 comments: