Prints On Canvas

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Scrappy Tips


Hey creative people! Let me share with you simple scrappy tips on how I created the above layout using FAB products ie: Jillibean (Dutch Mustard Soup) & Maya Road chippies (Green Thumb) that you can get at the YSS store. They went well perfectly. I decided to create a garden theme around the layout but using a non-themed photo. Interesting rite?


I started of with painting the MR chipboards. Painted them using the Jenni Bowlin Paint dabbers & also ink. It is so easy to just dab as they absorb pretty well. Of course, they are less messy too that way!

Photobucket
Chipboards are awesome to use as layering on your projects. It gives a very interesting dimension.

Photobucket
I always love to journal on my layouts. Journaling does not have to be long all the time but something you can look back & just smile someday :)

Photobucket
Ok, those line of dots are created by using tracing wheel. I emphasized those lines by using ink and a blending tool. Just to give a more define line. Lastly I just drip some mist around the layout. Yup, that's about it!

Hope these tips will spark ideas in you now. Happy scrapping :)
Xoxo Jessy


0 comments: