Friday, February 3, 2012

CHA Part 4

Bazzill, Canvas Corp, Hambly, Jenni Bowlin and Lawn Fawn..... oh my!

Lots of little bits and pieces in these booths that I'll need to have.

Bazzill




Canvas Corp



Hambly - be still my {heart} .......  I love everything
         
 For Project Life
 Chevron!











Jenni Bowlin - I have always ordered Jenni's lines for the shop but hardly ever use them.  I love her embellishments but the paper scares me.  This is the first line I really love.  And the embellishments?  Must haves.

 




 Those tab stickers fit on the chipboard shapes above AND are the same size as the punch she just released with Fiskars!


 Diecut papers.
 This sheet is perforated so you can punch out random squares or use it as an entire sheet.






Lawn Fawn - I'll admit, I've ordered a few of their stamp sets in the past and I do like their quality.  Its nice to see some papers and embellishments from them now.







I'm still editing photos so I'll get another post up when I get another round edited.  I'm still filling orders and getting the last of the shop cleaned up.

0 comments: