Prints On Canvas

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Using themed papers for non-themed layouts...

Sometimes when I see themed papers, I tend to overlook them and pass them by if I don't have particular photos that fit that theme. But if you look more carefully, you can sometimes find that the "b" sides of the papers have patterns and colors that will work just fine for your everyday layouts.

For example, I worked with the We R Memory Keepers Valentine's Day line to create this non-Valentines page. I loved the combination of colors in these papers, and used mostly the B-sides for the page.



Of course I DID have some Valentine's Day photos to scrap, too, so I used these papers for this page, too!

I love how these pages are so totally different, yet they came from the same line! Check out the We R Memory Keepers in the store!

0 comments: