And here are a few photos you may not have seen yet:
Here is the class outline:
- Video 1: How To Create the Cover
- Video 2: How To Make the Chipboard Title Letters
- Tutorial: How to Create the Cover Cut-out
- Video 1: How to Make Pages 2-3
- Video 2: Rub-On tips
- Tutorial: Lettering
- Video 1: How To Make Pages 4-5
- Video 2: How To Make the Misted Envelope
- Tutorial: Tips for Working With Acrylic
- Video 1: How To Make Pages 6-7
- Video 2: Ways to Get the Most From Your Mists
- Tutorial: Journaling With Your Title
- Video 1: How To Make Pages 8-9
- Video 2: Fussy Cutting 101
- Tutorial: Design Principles 101
- Video 1: How To Make Pages 10-11
- Video 2: Recreating My Misted Background
- Tutorial: Design Principles 102
A few notes about the kit: it is int he store now for just $41.99. If you use your coupon code (September's is 20% off), that makes the price just $33.60. Now the average kit price out there is $28-$35, but you don't get step by step video instruction and email support from the teacher! So for just $5 more, with this kit, you can get that! This is really quite the bargain... just like we wanted it to be (we are shoppers too, you know! :) I created this album, 2 cards, and 1 more layout out of my kit, and I have a few more things leftover to use later.
Ok, so there you have it! I have one more free 1-month subscription to give away, and you will be entered to win it by leaving me a comment and telling me (1) what you think of the class, and (2) which teacher you are most hoping comes to STT.
Tomorrow I will have some upcoming teachers to announce... and sometime tomorrow (Friday) the STT site will go LIVE, ad you will be able to access it and see the class! Anyone else excited? I promise to post here the SECOND it is ready, so be stalking on Friday!
The winner from Sept 26th's post is:
Congrats! Please email me at email@example.com with your email address and I will get you set up.