Sunday, January 31, 2010
Friday, January 29, 2010
I have so much Christmas photos taken last December and I thought that it's best if I scrap them immediately while I still have the most updated Christmas themed papers. This layout features some photographs taken during Christmas Eve of 2009 and I have used October Afternoon's Very Merry line which are all available from the YSS store.
So what are you all waiting for, drop by at YSS store and get those gorgeous Christmas themed papers and scrap those amazing Holiday pictures that you took from last year. You might even get the chance to win some amazing products from the store by simply joining us here!
And don't forget, January is our Birthday month so as our gift to you, you will get a 20% off from your entire order. Enter coupon code THIRDBDAY during checkout to receive your discount. Save 20% off all NEW products and an additional 20% off all SALE prices. Grab this opportunity now! Click here to start shopping!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Here are a few projects I created with this fabulous collection:
The store here carries the complete line including the fabulous 12x12 chipboard sheet. Gotta' love it!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Supply list: All you need is a few simple supplies)
- Coordinating Patterned Paper
- Die cuts and tags ( I used the ones I had leftover from the Basic Grey Favor Boxes kit but any sheet of die cuts will work)
- Floss and/or ribbon
- Package Maya Road Chipboard shapes
- Sheet of rubons
- Matching Letter stickers for title
- Adhesive, Exacto Knife, and ink
- Adhere all your shapes to the sheets of patterned paper. Cut out with your exacto knife and then repeat with the other sides. Ink all edges.
- Adhere small rectangles of cardstock to each piece besides the front cover. The blocks will serve as photo mats later on when you want to add photos. I used 2x3" mats.
- Next create your cover. I added a small oval of brown paper to give my cup book the look of a coffee cup. Then I added matching letter stickers in 2 different colors for a title. I used diamond glaze on the brown letters and pink stickles on the pink letters to give them a fun look.
- Next finish off the rest of the pages by adding tags, die cuts and chipboard shapes throughout. Don't go too crazy simple is better. Next add a few rub ons here and there and make sure to tie your ribbon or floss onto your tags. And walla your done!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
(I used the Boyfriend collection from Cosmo Cricket found here in the store.)
Upload your take on this sketch to our gallery to be entered to win some fantastic prizes.
You never know, you might win some Free NEW releases. We have a couple of samples of new lines in our hot little hands and YOU can win them.After you upload your project to the gallery (by the end of the month), link it to THIS POST to be entered to win! It's that simple. Good luck!
Have a great weekend!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Sassafras Lass: If you haven't used their papers before you have got to try them out. Their bright use of colors make all your pages fun. Check out all their sneaks on their blog.
Always love Elle's Studio products. One of her tags always make it on my layout no matter what it's about. Check out the new Valentines lines here among other things.
And of course the new Cosmo Cricket is coming soon too! I have always loved their paper but now they also have chipboard alphabets, mini letter stickers and color core cardstock too! What more could you want??? Check out their blog for full release.
Just a little hint of what's coming! (drooling already)
And remember this is just the start of the new items! Check back soon to see more new great products on there way and don't forget to check the left sidebar for current promotions and sales!